Category List

Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Netherlands are the 3rd country in europe to ban wild animals in circuses.... there is no circus with thee poor animals..who is entertained by these circuses..only those who believe animals r our to concour..when will america learn..or I forgot we need jobs

okapi - 1 of my all time favorite wild animals - I would spend lots of time watching them @ the Wild Animal Park - ask my children!
okapi - 1 of my all time favorite wild animals - I would spend lots of time watching them @ the Wild Animal Park - ask my children!

Download whole gallery
zebras
zebras

Download whole gallery
The Netherlands are the 3rd country in europe to ban wild animals in circuses.... there is no circus with thee poor animals..who is entertained by these circuses..only those who believe animals r our to concour..when will america learn..or I forgot we need jobs
The Netherlands are the 3rd country in europe to ban wild animals in circuses....  there is no circus with thee poor animals..who is entertained by these circuses..only those who believe animals r our to concour..when will america learn..or I forgot we need jobs

Download whole gallery
Akseli Gallen-Kallela Velisurmaaja
Akseli Gallen-Kallela Velisurmaaja

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment